GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE.
By checking the corresponding box, you accept the following conditions of sale and therefore the commercial relationship will be subject to them.
- Our sales prices include taxes, except in cases of sale to countries of the European Union or export. When you enter your tax id or VAT number, the system will deduct VAT if you place the order from a country other than Spain.
- The price of transportation is not included in the price. This will be calculated according to the totality of the order with the agency that Técnicas de Hidráulica y Neumática S.L. has contracted for this purpose and will be included in the final amount of the order.
- You can pick up your order free of charge for transportation at our facilities during our company's business hours.
- The price includes the packaging and labels necessary for the correct identification of the pieces and their shipment.
- Técnicas de Hidráulica y Neumática S.L. reserves the right to modify prices according to market circumstances, as well as to cancel an order due to errors in the price of the products.
Two forms of payment are established. In any case, the payment will be made in cash, prior to sending the order.
- Credit card.
Through the payment gateway established on our website for this purpose.
- Bank Transfer.
Upon placing the order you will receive the account number where to make the transfer. The order will be shipped once the amount of the transfer is received.
- Our system will give you an INDICATIVE delivery time being the responsibility of the transport agency the correct delivery both in date and in conditions.
- Técnicas de Hidráulica y Neumática S.L. may mediate before the transport agency in case of conflict or delay outside a reasonable time. Circumstances external to Técnicas de Hidráulica y Neumática S.L. or to the transport agency, may cause delays in the delivery of orders. Request your materials well in advance in order to avoid damages due to delays in delivery. The circumstances of the transport of the orders are alien to Técnicas de Hidráulica y Neumática S.L. and therefore we cannot be responsible for the prejudices that may cause a delay in delivery.
- The quantities that appear in the stocks of our website, may not be completely exact in some products. Técnicas de Hidráulica y Neumática S.L. will inform you of any incident and your order could be cancelled if there is not stock; in which case we will proceed to refund the amount of the products not available or agree with you a new delivery or cancellation of the order.
- As a general rule, returns will not be accepted after 15 days from the date of delivery of the material.
- All returns must have the prior approval of Técnicas de Hidráulica y Neumática S.L. before proceeding to their shipment.
- Returns of products that, not being in Stock in THN, have been ordered at the request of the customer will not be accepted.
- The returns, except in case of an error in the shipment by Técnicas de Hidráulica y Neumática S.L. or a defective product, will be with the transport at the expense of the client. You must organize, package and send the order at your expense.
DATA PROTECTION POLICY:
Responsible for the data:
TECNICAS DE HIDRÁULICA Y NEUMÁTICA, S.L.
Address: P.I.Erratzu Nº 73 Bajo 20130 URNIETA-GIPUZKOA-SPAIN
Phone: +34 943-331933
Your personal data will be processed according to the following terms:
- We will only require the data strictly necessary for the commercial relationship that concerns us, and to offer you a service in the best possible conditions.
- We will not transfer your data to third parties unless legal obligation or your explicit consent.
- Your data may be used to offer you products or services only of Tecnicas de Hidráulica y Neumática, S.L.
- Your data will not remain in our possession beyond what is reasonable, we will delete them when we see a prolonged inactivity on our website, and except as necessary for legal or tax reasons.
- You have the right to access your personal data, request the modification of inaccurate data or request its deletion when the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected; as well as to revoke the consent given and to claim before the Control Authority.
To exercise your rights, please contact the person responsible at the address of the data controller, accompanied by a copy of your identity document.